Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Updates !!

Hello My kittens~~
I know long time no Post but~~
It's mainly because I had so much to do for a while
and was busy worrying about
my classes for next course but now I don't have to worry about 
it cause I secured all the classes I need~~
^w^

I've been doing a bit of shopping and I got myself 

Wacom Bamboo Tablet Touch and Pen
I got this baby Yesterday
and I'm still getting used to it, hopefully I will soon master it and
be able to draw on it instead of sketchbooks ~~
~~~~


I also got a few hoodies, a pair of Jeans and sunglasses from American eagle outfitters~~
They're having this major sale 75% I don't know how long it'll last~~
I love love AE stuff they have to cutest hoodies and the best jeans
cause they have the short/medium/long system
which is awesome for short people like me
*Sorry I'm too lazy to take pics...*
<3
~~~~~

I finally am able to get my hands on 
The Heroes of Olympus Book 2: Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan~~~ <3
I love love love this author
He's amazing~~~
You should read a book by him so awesome and very fast-paced~


~~~~~~
I also got my new favourite Snack from Dean and Deluca
Dried Cherries~~`
They're so tasty~~`
They might not look like much
but they're amaaaaaaaaazing~~~
~~~~~~~

One of the reasons why I haven't been uploading much is 

Buying Rune factory Tides of Destiny~~
It's super cute~~
And I'm a huge fan of this series so yaaay~~
<3
~~~~

Also I have been drawing alooooot lately~~
but I won't post any pics here
I'm just going to post a link to my DA account where I upload all my drawing ~


~~~~

I took this pic while driving in the rain it turned out really pretty
And no I wasn't driving my dad was, I was a mere passenger


It looks awesome~~ taken with my phone~~ ^w^
~~~~~~


I'm not gonna take longer sorry for the huge dump...
I hope you enjoyed reading ^w^

Thanx for reading and stay tuned for the next post~
P.S all promotions are done without being paid, I'm the one who bought everything
Love And Kisses to all ~~ <3

2 comments:

  1. how much for that wacom tablet...? o3o n where that u buy it~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the tablet cost me 49 KD (which is around 173.6 USD) I got it at Jareer, it's a book store that sells many things other than book ^w^ hope this helped

      Delete