Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

MaxFactor Lipfinity Lip tint review

Hello my Kittens~~
I haven't posted anything in so long I feel like such a bad person...
I'm sorry it's just I've been working my behind off with my classes
from morning to 3 pm!!!
And I also got my OMG FFXIII-2 collector's Edition

It's soo pretty~~~
I'll do an unboxing later although I did unbox it but I just wanna show you 
how it looks from the inside~~~
worth every penny~~

Now on to the actual post~~




It looks like a sharpie which ease the application for the lower lip but the upper lip is a horror show...
I don't know why but it always looks uneven and weird on my upper lip

It gives a nice subtle touch on the lips a pretty rosy tint
But sometimes it looks like a nightmare
I swear this lip tint is moody!!!

This is the swatch~


It doesn't show very well on camera when I take a pic of my lips so I'm gonna skip that ...

Anyways it's a good tint if you want a simple natural looking lips
sooo that's it for this post hope it was helpful~~


Thanx for reading and stay tuned for the next post~~
Love and Kisses to all ~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment