Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shopping Haul

Hello my kittens~`
I did a bit of shopping Yesterday
Just a few of my must have Make up items
and something cute~~
Soo let's start~
~~~~

As I was walking around I couldn't resist entering Claire's 
I love Claire's I don't care if some of their accessories are a bit childish
sometimes they have good things~~
So this is what I found when I walked in~
A stand full of Hello Kitty stuff!!!!
I wanted to take everything but of course I couldn't
I just bought a wallet because I know
I won't use the bags
I just put my stuff in one bag that works for every outfit
*Don't get me wrong I like purses it's just that I'm lazy like that...*

Here's the cute wallet~~ <3

I wanted to take the one with the bow but I knew that it was too big
and it won't fit in most of my bags, but I still like this adorable cuteness~~
~~~~~


And I went to Boots to replace my fave mascara and pencil eye-liner 
because for some reason my silver emergency make-up kit bag disappeared... :(

Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara By Rimmel London
I love this mascara sooo much~~`
if I just use the length cap I get long lashes with very reasonable volume 
it looks very natural and works perfectly for the day~
If I apply the length + volume caps, I don't get clumps at all and 
I get super dolly eyes without the need to use fake lashes~
~~~

Exaggerate Waterproof eye definer By Rimmel London
This baby here is amazing for tight-lining and water-lining,
I also love use it for my lower lash line but it smudges a lot
mainly because I don't use an eye-primer and I walk a lot,
that might affect it.
~~~

I also got MaXfactor Lipfinty lasting Lip tint
in Shade 04
I haven't tested this one's endurance yet so a review of it will be up soon~
~~


And Finally I got myself a new Lipstick colour from Rimmel London By Kate~~`
It shade 11
it's pretty red but you can build it up~
Review and swatches of this will be posted soon~~ ^w^

~~

Hope you enjoyed reading this post~~ ^w^


Thanx for reading and stay tuned for the next post~~
P.S. All of this is my honest opinion and wasn't sponsored at all~~
Love and Kisses to all~~ <3


No comments:

Post a Comment