Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

1st Year Anniversary ~~

Hello My Kittens~~~
OMG I'm so horrible!!!
I totally forgot that I have officially been blogging for a~~~
Full Year!!! Wow!!!!
Rare how I actually stuck to it instead of just giving up~~
I just love Blogging and will hopefully continue on~~
~~

So Considering I just realized it and I didn't even plan anything I will 
Blog about the National + Liberation Day of Kuwait Holiday~~
~~~

I'm not the kind of person who would go into the streets in cars...
I find being in a small space for a long time very uncomfortable
it doesn't help my claustrophobic...
though tiny spaces terrify me, but small spaces make me uncomfortable...

Anyways away with this boringness!!! 
Let's start with the Beautiful Lunch at my favourite Indian Restaurant
Mughul Mahal
<3 


  Their food is OMG amaaaaaaazing~~~
I love Spicy Indian food to begin with, and they make it so awesome~~ <3


Then we headed for the bridge that takes you a bit far into the sea~
My sis was petrified!! it was a bit scary but it was fun~~
 The scary bridge from afar~~ ok not that far, just enough~~


 Isn't it wonderful how well kept it is?? XD


 I loved how this pic of the sun turned out~ it looks so big while it's really smaller~


Seagull Shot~~~ <3


On a sadder note Virgin Megastore is moving from Marina Mall to the Avenues....
Why is it sad?? Virgin was close to me... Now it's so far away....

 It looks soo sad....

 All the aisles have been cleared...

 My friend Nonna wanted me to take a pic of this one ^w^

 People browsing the clear out sale...

 More people

 I felt a pang of sadness wash over me as I walked out of it for the last time
I really liked this place :(
~~~~

So that was probably the long story short for the tiny vacation~~
I'm just so happy it's been a year on my blog~~
Hope I keep it up and hope you like it~

That's it for this post hope you liked the post~~ ^w^

Thanx for reading and stay tuned for more~~
Love and Kisses to all

No comments:

Post a Comment