Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fave Video Games Franchise

Hello My Kittens~~~ <3
Today's post is a bit nerdy~~
I'm going to talk about the Video games that I grew up with~~
I've been playing video games for a long time
I can't remember when but I remember having the old GBC and loving it like
it's the best thing in the world~~
*This is the one I had, couldn't find mine so I just googled it*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's start with the one I played the longest,
I could say with pride that I have played every Pokemon game that was released on a portable console starting from GBC to the DS series not including the useless spinoff series (explorers/rangers)
I'm in love with this franchise I don't care how old I am I will always be playing my Pokemon games~~
I grew up with the anime and the video games, it just means so much to me~ <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next is~~

I love this franchise, it's sweet, cute and fun to play. It's not a simple game it requires alot of thinking and planning, I just find playing this game calming and soothing also very entertaining~~~ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up is~~

Dynasty warriors~~~ I didn't play all the games but I started from the 2nd one on PS2 and I'm still on board~
This game is an amazing stress reliever, all the previous games didn't have that much of a story, but in my personal opinion is that the 7th one has such interesting story for me a player of the series for a long time,
I know I'll just be playing this franchise for a long time ^w^ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you follow me on twitter you will know that this is my current and favourite obsession.
It's my drug and I love every second of it,
Assassin's Creed is probably one of the craziest and most amazing game idea ever
After all
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted 
<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last but not least ~
Final Fantasy games~~~~ OMG I love them~~~~ I just love Final Fantasy games,
I don't care if people trash the story, Square-Enix put alot of work in their games, the high quality video games, the different stories, characters it's hard to keep up, I just love this franchise ~~ ^w^
plus I'm not hard to please, give me cute guys and high quality Fantasy game with extra battles I'm in 
^w^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So in short I posted my most beloved game franchises of all time so hope you
enjoyed this post as I enjoyed writing it ^w^


Thanx for reading and stay tuned for the next post~~
Love & Kisses to all ~~ <3

2 comments:

  1. Great blog. Your blog is interesting and so informative. Wait for your next blog post.
    video game store franchise

    ReplyDelete