Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011/2012

Hello My Kittens~~ <3
So This post in this post I'm going to 
just say goodbye to 2011 and say hello to 2012
Stating all the good/bad things about 2011
and making my resolutions for next year~
So I hope you enjoy it ^w^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's start with the awesome things about 2011:

Harry Potter and DH 2
Discovering Rick Riordan's books~~~ <3
AC: Revelations~~
3DS
New Friends~~~
Drawing more
Starting Blue-Lollipop ^w^
Stephen King
C.J.Sansom
Upgrading our collage help fund from 100 KD to 200 KD :D
Decutan 
More DA activity
Green Tea
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bad things in 2011: 

Harry Potter series ended :(
My classes this semester *so much workload*
Lots of dictators *their gone now*
Couldn't draw as much as I wanted
Didn't read as much as I wanted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's pretty much my 2011 year, yup nothing interesting.... just butchered under collage work....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 2012 resolutions~~ :
*Let's see how much I actually accomplish*
1- Read more
2- Draw more
3- Play more video games
4- Blog more
5- Have fun
6- Lose weight *around 5 kg*
7- Take studying more seriously... *I'll try*
8- Get more AC stuff *if possible*
9- Be content with what I have and what I do

And that's it ^w^
I don't want to overstretch myself
9 goals are more than enough for 2012, it's fun to see how much I accomplish 
I just wanted to post something before the end of the year so that's that
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So All I want to say is Goodbye 2011
you weren't so bad with me, and thank you for everything
and I will accept all the mistakes I did and learn from them
Knowing it's time to move on
~~~~~~~~~~
And to 2012 Hello it's nice to have you here
Be awesome and be nice, 
I think we all have enough of things in our life
and I hope everyone can get over their differences and
learn to live with each other if love is not possible...


Love all of you~~~
 Hope you enjoyed this post ^w^


Thanx for reading stay tuned I won't be posting till next year ;P *you know what I mean*
Be safe at the new year's and don't do anything nuts~~
Love and Kisses to all~~ <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment