Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Growing Your Hair

Hello my Kittens~~
Another post because I have time ^w^
So today's post is about Growing your hair~
~~~~~~~~

Growing your hair can be a long Frustrating process 

But I can tell you a few tricks that help me grow my hair super quickly,
in two months I get my shortest layer<above my ear> to reach my jawline 
Ok let's begin~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

1- Be patient!!
Growing hair takes time, as the growing speed is different for 
every person, and the more you rush it the slower it grows :D
~~

2- Don't over-wash your hair

It's good to wash your hair, I mean Hygiene is important and all, but sometimes
washing your hair everyday isn't required. Over-washing the hair strips it from it's natural oils, leaving it 
weak, fragile and breakable.
~~

3- Stay away from heat
I know it's hard, but I learned to do heat-free methods. At first they were disastrous but then my 
hair loved them and it turned out wonderful. Plus not only you're protecting your hair against damage
but you're also helping planet earth by reducing electricity use ^w^
  ~~
4- Genetics
Not everyone has the same growth speed, don't compare yourself to someone else, it will save you alot of stress and unhappiness~
~~

5- Supplements
 Supplements help you acquire your daily need of vitamins and minerals when you don't get them from your
meals daily, Vitamin A helps accelerate the growth of the hair, but too much of can cause hair loss,
because your body can't make up for the extreme growth speed of the hair ^w^
Always ask your doctor about this~
~~

 6- Hair Treatmnts
 I'm talking about hair masks, oils, home remedies, you name it~
I sometime use mayonnaise for extra shine 20 mins before shower and 
the results are awesome~
The reason why these are important is because they help strengthen your hair,
which means strong hair = better growth because there is less breakage ^w^
~~



7-Scalp Massage
Scalp massage increases blood flow to the head and hair cuticles. So massage your hair for a minute
everyday and when you have shampoo on, and it's really good for headaches ^w^
~~

So that's it for this post
Hope you enjoyed reading this 
^w^
and hope this helped

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the next post~
Love & Kisses to all ~~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment