Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Infamous: Second Son Game Review

Hello my kittens~
OK let's talk next-Gen games <3
Which also brings the topic I did get my PS4 earlier this month
Her name is Marxine btw
*I name my electronics OK?*

Anyways~
I got Infamous: Second Son
even though I was very reluctant to do so since the first infamous games were not very good
*I'm trying to be nice*
But
OMG
was this game good
it was soo fucking good when I finished it I didn't know what to do with my life
The graphics game was A fucking +
The emotional response of the characters
made me freaking tear up
you know that face you pull when you try not to cry
those tiny muscle twitches
AMAAAAAZING
5/5 for graphics

Needless to say I loved Delsin Rowe
and I loved all the characters honestly, every single character whether it was minor or not was flawless
Augustine *The main villian* was spot on.
The story build up was great; it wasn't one of those action games with so-so stories
also gets another 5/5 for story and characters' development

Gameplay
It was fun; if you ever played the older infamous games *I played the first almost broke it*
you'll know there's huge improvement
I enjoyed the gameplay a lot; it wasn't too easy like DmC
which made that game not so interesting
this game gives you a decent bite to it
and the gameplay isn't very hard
gets 4.5/5

For God's sake go get the game if you have a PS4
it's amazing, I loved it so freaking much
*shamelessly posts my own art XD*
But the game inspired me so much that I needed to draw Delsin
There's most likely going to be more fanart related to this awesome game!

I totally recommend this for the "next-Gen" not to next-gen since they're out now
but yeah
Go GET IT!

Thanx for reading and stay tuned for the next post~
Love and Kisses to all~~ <3

2 comments:

  1. awesome game .. it was free with the ps4 i bought ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree it's an awesome game, a great start to the next generation games

      Delete