Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Harry Potter Warner Bros London Studio Tour Part 2 *PIC HEAVY*

Hello my kittens~~
This is part 2 from the amazing Harry Potter Warner Bros London Studio tour

Let the Magic continue ~
~

Now this is the back lot where most vehicles and movable items are stored

The Hogwarts Bridge which isn't a connected section surprise~


 The Knight bus~






 The Potter house in Goderic Hollows 


The Chess pieces in the first movies, where hooked with motor controls and were
set to explode with a press of button, which is awesometacular~

Excuse the weird shitty lights I can't control it...
Here is the "Queen" piece cause you know I'm a queen and stuff :P


The Creature's workshop is another breathtaking section of the tour
You see the actual works of all creatures
The REAL stuff!











 The scales and models of the character that died or were partially dead in the movie 







The scale for Dumbledore was only 82%
it was so realistic that I thought it would be a jump scare where it would open it's eyes when we get too close
it was that realistic <3
The monster book actually lashes at you! that's soo cool~


The Voldemort Resurrection thing 

Aragog~~ 

The Demantour~                       Basilisk skeleton 


Buckbeak actually bows his head at you! 
So adorable~ <3

Diagon Alley~ <3
OMG I teared up so bad 









You can see the nerdgasom in my face
I was tearing up and smiling all through this place
I think the workers enjoy that the most
seeing the happiness in people's face
EVERYONE had a huge smile on their face
it was amazing <3






 Now to the design workshop which actually killed me 
Art work all over the place
Not only that but also CONCEPT ART!
I thought I died and went to heaven because this was too beautiful 








This is by far is my favourite piece for so many reasons but I love the darkness in it
A death eator 

Doby went through 40 concept designs! 40!!
















~~
Now prepare for the ultimate nerdgasam
the real life model for dun dun duuuuuun
Hogwarts 
To say I stopped breathing for a while when I saw this is the least
and it doesn't help that the music they had was so dramatically beautiful 
I did post a video of it on my instagram 











If you don't tear up after seeing this you are a heartless monster
<3
There is no way to put my feeling to words to describe what I felt when I saw this 
it's truly breathtaking 
~

One last thing before the gift shop~
That is the inside of Olivander's wands~~

All boxes have names on them
not only that but they're also all hand written
there's too walls full of shelves not displayed here cause it's just shelves with wand boxes
but the amount of details is staggering to be honest

the people who worked on those films deserve all respect and love
for what they've done on the movies

The last thing is the gift shop which is connected to the tour but can also be accessed without entering the tour
Which is good cause I plan on coming back because there is so much I want to get
I got a flag, a scarf, a T-shirt, a thermal drink cup, 2 notebooks, an ID holder thing
a chocolate frog and Bertie Bott's Every flavour beans 
All my merchandise were in Slytherin gear
all for a whopping amount of 110 pounds XD
but it was worth it really
I'd spend more if I had the budget
I really wanted to get one of those jumpers but they were like 74 pounds!
I wish they had an online shop where I can buy stuff
so far I only found ones that either ship to USA only or UK only 
not worldwide....

anyways~
I hope you enjoyed this post of my photo diaries about one of the most amazing places on Earth
I have scratched off one thing off of my life long list 
If you are in London and is a Harry Potter Fan then you will need to visit this

The process is very simple via their website 
and you will have the best time of your life

That's it for this post~
Now I'm back to reality everything looks so boring compared to Monday the 13th of January 2014
the best day of my life

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the next post~
Love and kisses to all~~ <3<3 

1 comment: