Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Hair~

Hiya Everyone~~
Yay I posted again so soon~
So this post is about how I've been wearing my hair this summer
This hair have been all over Popteen June issue,



Kumiki-chan was wearing it and displayed a method of how to do it using a hair straightner~

There are several ways to do it also desplayed in the Magazine
Here they are my dear ones~


Also two more with a curler~




So that was the heat tools way,
In summer I think my hair suffers enough from heat
If you want to have lovely nice crimps
Just do the following:
(Sorry no pics, didn't take pics due to forgetting)

1- Start off with wet hair or damp hair (Usually after I shower I let it dry for about 10-15 minutes so it's only 20% max dry then start) Apply anti-frizz/ Detangeler/ Leave in condtioner to choice.

2- Section your hair into four sections so you have two on the left *Upper and lower layer* and two on the right *Also upper and lower layer* 
(Less or more, depending on your hair).

3- After you do that, braid the lower sections, so you have lovely two lower braids
(the braids should be normal, it's nothing special).

4- Now braid the upper layers (if you have layered hair, these braids will be shorter it's ok) so you also have two upper braids.

5- Sleep on them, or wait till they dry, I shower before sleeping so I sleep on them you don't have to though.

6- Finally after you wake up or they're completely dry, open them up and brush your hair with your fingers, you loosen the tight crimps and that's it, you have awesome crimps~.

I know that alot of people already know how to do this, I just thought I'd share how I crimp my hair in summer without heat, cause it's very important to give your hair a break everyonce in a while, so you will have lovely and healthy hair.

This was long to make it up for being a bad bad blogger,
I hope you enjoyed this, I will uplaod a very lovely and refershing mattefying toner review soon
Which is perfect for summer~




Ok that's it for now *Too much words I know soooo soorry*~
Diclaimer: I don't get any profit from using the pictures of Popteen, They Belong to Popteen *or whoever own them*
Also I got these magazine scans from the lovely and amazing blogger Lauriata
Here's a link to her blog she's a lovely loli-ta fashion girl I love her blog please check it out~

Stay tuned for my next review
Love & Kisses to all ~
Ja ne~ ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment