Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Squiby and My little babies~

Hi Everyone~
I'm back, but only for a little while cause I have finals
(Yes, yes, I always have exams this semseter... I hate it!!)

So today I'm going to talk about a cute little website where you can adopt cute little things
(Virtually)
So the website is called Squiby
It's basically for people who love cute little anime/whatever adoptables~
I just found out about it and I totally love it
It's sooooooooo cute~

So here are my little babies, I have two so far,
I'm getting more no worries

The First One is called Kaine,
 (He's just a baby now, that's why he looks like this~)
Here's the link, please help me level my baby~
(shameless asking!!)

The Second One is called Riku~~,
He's cute right~~
So please help me level him up~

I know this blog post was completely pointless and left you with a WTF face,
But it's cause I'm completely in love with this right now,
So I thought I would share it with you guys
so You can have fun with it too~

Thank you for reading this (Sorry for the short and pointless post again... Gome~)
Please stay tuned for the next post~
Love & Kisses to all~

No comments:

Post a Comment