Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Long time no post...(+ News)

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~
I know
I know.....
It's been like forever since the last post....

It's mainly because I wasn't able to post any pics on the the blog...
I donno why, it's been stuck....

The second reason is I fell into deep depression after the last Harry Potter movie came out....
(Ok not so deep...)

But I did find a new Obsession,
My new favourite author
'Rick Riordan' <3

I began reading his books by accident (after watching the Percy Jackson movie)
And OMG~ that guy is so gooood~





And as you can see, I am currently being submerged between the cover of these books...

Anyway, I promise I will post soon my favourite Aloe Vera toner review very soon hopefully (if the website doesn't get stuck on me)


NEWS:
And in matter of a few months I will post my experience
with the 'Decutan' pills, which helps clear the skin and eliminate acne.
I've been using it for around a month, the dermatologist have told me of the some side affects
which I will post in my full review, but so far, my skin is less oily
I don't break out as much as I used to,
like ever since I started using it, I only got two pimple and they vanished in a matter
of three days max~~


So that's it for now~~
I will be seeing you guys really soon~~
Bye~
And love & Kisses to all~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment