Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Current Obssesions

Hello EveryOne~
I know it's been a while since my last blog....
Blame The university, it's been a long exhuasting week...

So I'm gonna talk about my current fave Food, drinks, Things....

I used to be obessesed with Lipton Iced tea,
But now I loooooooove The new Lipton Clear Green Iced tea
This is sooo amazing, it tastes like green tea, but I donno better, I love it and I can't stop drinking it.
If you're a green tea addict like me (who needs at least two cups of green tea a day) then you will lovee this check it out if it's available.

This is one of my favourite treats....considering pocky isn't sold here I have to subsitute it with whatever available, and this little baby is soo tasty.
This one is so tasty, the choclate texture is so velvety, and actaully speaks luxury. I have tried other pocky-like products, none tastes this good.

And my favorite Eyeliner pen
Liner Feutre Bourjois Paris In II Noir


It's a felt tip eyeliner, it's really fluid so easy to use and stays for a long time.

That's it for now~ I'll be posting a product review in two weeks or so, trust me it's gonna change your life
It changed mine, Have fun everyone~

FYI: This post is not sponsered by any sorts, all my opinions and thoughts.

Love & Kisses to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment