Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

N7 Protect&Perfect Eye Cream Review

Hi everyone~
This is my first product review, so excuse the mistakes and offtopic nonesense ^-^
So first of all, I was at Boots picking and eyeliner pencil when I thought I should by an eye cream
I have severe dark circles, sadly they only show in real life, not in pics.
So I was looking at the N7 Protect&Perfect Eye Cream and the salesman was saying it's amazing and works in two weeks. So I picked it up and tried it for that amount ot time.

First Package review:

This is the box:


As you can see the box is soooo tiny....

And here is the actual container:


The container is even smaller than the box, and I paid 30.360 $ for it
so disappointing.....
Also it's very hard to get the product out of the container.....


So now for the review of the product:


Pros:
1. Very Hydrating
2. Cools and soothes the eye area.
3. Need very little product for both eyes.
4. My dark circles are at least 5% lighter.
5.Absorbed by the skin quickly.

Cons:
1. Very pricey.
2. Doesn't delievers all it promises.
3. doesn't lift the eye as said.


Overall,
It's a very good product, with horrible package and annoying containerm I will continue to use it until it done.

Will I buy it again? Maybe if I have extra cash on me, and hopefully by then the packaging and container changes....

Thanx for reading, Love and kisses to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment