Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Bella il Fiore® Glam Box


Hi Everyone~
Today I'm gonna review a makeup set, that I love sooo much.
So what I hate about good makeup plates is that they're huuuuuuuuge, you can't fit them in your purse or anything.
But This Wonderfull Glam Box has 24 eyeshadow colors, 27 glosses, and 4 blushes(not sure about this part) and a bronzer. All in a small package that can easily slide open and slide back being able to fit it in your purse.

This is it with the box on front and back:

 
 This is without the box also front and back:

 These are the eyeshadows:
 Glosses section:
 Blushes and bronzer section:

And finally all the sections out: 
It's pretty cute and the package is adorable, the pigments of the eyeshadows are pretty vivid,
The glosses though are a bit week, they don't give obvious shine and don't really pigement that much
The blush and bronzer is something I can't really review, cause I have a natural blush
even after applying liquid foundation my natural blush is soo bright, that's why I don't really use blushes
plus with my acne prone skin I'm just asking for it, but I gues my natural blush is a good thing.


Anyway the Glam box costs 30$ I ordered it from
http://www.polkalicious.com/ they don't ship internationally sadly
and the ran out of the glam box.
But it was soo worth the money, I love it~

P.S. Review wasn't sponsered, bought with my money...

Love & kisses to all, please stay tuned for my next review. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment