Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Things you might not know about me~

Hello my kittens~
Since I am a bit on hyper mood 
and have had this idea in my head for a while
I'm going to post some random things about me
that you might not know
or know 
whichever XD
~~~~~

Let's start:
------
1.I have small feet, even though I'm not so short
and I have small hands as well

2. I love pushing myself  to see my limits

3. I'm a huge Cynic *True story*

4. I'd rather spend money on Electronics/Video games rather than
Purses/Makeup/Clothes

5. I love Bohemian fashion

6. I'd rather be dressed for comfort rather than fully glamed up

7. I'm quite the procrastinator 

8. I love Art but I also love Science

9. I love RPG type games soo much~

10. I almost never tell anyone my secrets 

11. I'm extremely random

12. Even though Arabic is my first language I suck at it XD

13. I love Pokemon and I'm proud of it

14. I'm a Chocoholic 

15. I love Violent/Action-filled/Thriller movies

16. I'm not as tall as I wish I was

17. My hair grows quickly XD

18. I like cute things~

19. I like stress, cause stress makes me want to draw

20. I might have a mild case of the Hipster XD , I don't like doing something
because everyone is

21. I don't care about how people look at me, if I'm comfortable then
that's all that matters

22. I have Scoliosis

23. As much as my family annoys me I love them

24. I don't think I can live without internet for long

25. I like to be as green as possible *environment-wise*

26. I have a fascination with Archaeology, Astronomy, Marine Biology and Mythology

27. I love thriller novels and I can't read anything else

28. I'm a Harry Potter/ Percy Jackson/ Kane Chronicles fan

29. I'm not as mean as I come up to be

30. I'm a Scorpio 

~~~~~~~~

This was so much fun to do, 
Maybe I'll do more of things like this later~~
If you do this on your blog
send me a Link I'd love to read it <3
That's it for this post~~

Thanx for reading and stay tuned for the next post~~ 
Love and Kisses to all~~~ <3    

No comments:

Post a Comment