Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Apps For Studying

Hello my Kittens~~
Today I'm going to post a short review
about my favourite apps on Android 
that helps me a lot at Collage~
And I hope you find them helpful~
~~~~

My ultimate Favourite~~
This is amazing it allows you to add your courses
and how many credits the course have 
the Contact information of the professor,
the office hours so everything about the course is in a nice clean set up that is hard to mess
and then it also comes with a section under the homework, where you add under which course
it is, and choose when do you want to be reminded
last but not least it has a Grades section
so you can keep track of your grades and see how much you need to work~
I give this a 5.5/5 for how awesome and convenient it is, the interference is so easy
I just love it ~~ <3
but sadly I don't think it comes on iPhone or BlackBerry.



Study checker has a very simple idea two buttons
One to start studying
and another to start your break
I think it's nice and easy and it keeps track of how much you studied 
it's very easy and simple in concept so you can't get lost in it~
It gets a 4/5 for just not making a schedule option
so you can start your studying sessions as planned.
I haven't checked if it comes for iPhone or BlackBerry, *sorry*

iFlashcards free is such a nice app, where you can make your own 
Flash cards for whatever subject without the trouble of carrying them around
It's very easy to use and it has an extra pro where it comes for both Android and iPhone~
so it gets a 3.5/5 mainly cause I don't use flashcards myself
but all and all it's quite a good app.




AA task app
I love this~
it's so awesome it's like a daily planner but with more features
you have 4 categories and the calendar present most of the time
1. The schedule: where you can add in whatever your plans for the day
2. Objectives: where you add a description about the plans and what on
3. Values: I don't know what it's used for XD
4. Memos: where you can add tiny notes for yourself
it also has many features like basically acts like a reminder/Calendar
you can set several levels of priority, I find it quite useful to organize my time
cause I'm quite the forgetful person and I will forget any event
no matter how important it is if I don't write it down
or have a reminder
it gets a lovely 5/5 for its variety  and easy interference
~~~


So these are the free and easy to use apps I found on the Android
I'm find these quite useful, but if you do find other apps
as good or better, feel free to tell me, I'd love to share~
So that's it for this post I hope you found it useful~~


Thanx for reading and stay tuned for the next post~
Love and Kisses to all~~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment