Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Love/Hate Relationships

Hello my kittens~~~
Another lazy post coming your way~~
Ok so I am going to post is
10 things I love about myself
and another
10 things I hate about myself
soo here we go~
~~~~

I'm going to start with the things I hate
cause then when I'm close to finishing the post
I wouldn't hate myself so much XD
~~~~~

I hate:

1. The fact that I'm too short (158 cm!! really body? really?)

2. My slow metabolism (I want to eat without gaining weight )

3. My acne scars (they suck but they're fading now~ a bit to slowly, though)

4. My hair grows too fast (sucks if have layers)

5. My round face.

6. My nails split too much.

7. My Scoliosis 

8. The fact that I prefer to procrastinate.

9. My dry hair (and it has no reason to, I take good care of it!!)

10. The fact that I don't have pouty lips... (my lips are fine, but pouty lips are cute)


~~~~~

I love:

1. My childish face~ (I always look younger than what I really am, people rarely guess my age right)

2. I don't have a lot of problems finding the shoes for me, I usually take the ones on display and they fit fine

3. My eyes (They're not too big, but I like them :D)

4. My lashes ( I can go out without mascara and look fine)

5. That fact that I'm comfortable in my own skin (I don't need makeup to feel god about myself)

6. My hair grows quickly (it's awesome if you have an awkward haircut XD )

7. Drawing!! being able to draw is such a gift and I love it so much~

8. The fact that I wear what I want and don't care if people think I'm under-dressed or whatever

9. The fact that if I want something done, I can work for so long, through so much to get it.

10. Myself, that might sound vain to many of you, but in order to love other, and be happy with your life
you need to love yourself and be happy with what you have.
~~~



Okay so I'm really proud that it took me a long time to write the stuff I hate about myself
cause it was hard for me to think of them, that means I'm on the right path
and the fact that I could write the things I love about myself
in less than 10 mins~ 

The point of this post is that, no matter how many things you don't like about yourself,
you can always find things you do
The important thing is to love yourself the way you are
and only change for the better
and only for yourself
cause then you will do it in the best form~

I hope you enjoyed this post I enjoyed writing it~
Leave me a link if you do it on your blog~
I'd love to read it

Thanx for reading and stay tuned for the next post~
Love and Kisses to all~~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment