Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

HP Printer 4580 All-in-one Review

Hello my kittens,
Today I had to post his cause I'm honestly fed up with
the horrible and over-priced products that
HP produces!!

Ok so about a Year and a half ago I got the cursed torture
device made by HP from their officejet series
Mine was HP officejet J4580 All-in-one Printer
Take a good long look at this piece of junk 
cause if you saw this I advice you to bring a hammer
and smash it
Cause that's how it left me feeling after using it for all this time...
~~~~~
Ok let's start:
I have to be honest Printing wise 
it does the job,
but when I get an All-in-One device
I want it to do them all equally!!
The printing process takes longer than it should though,
pages get stuck, it's noisy takes a lot of space
and it many times it prints the page slanted
the usage of ink isn't low either, but since I don't use it for everyday it lasts for a while.

~~~
The scanner on top of the printer has the worst interference, 
the lid is horrible and for some stupid reason, 
the thought that if it could be dislocated it would be cool....
it's a a pain putting it back in place....
it did get stuck every once in while but it would get back to business 
Also the scanner
 breaks down for no apparent reason,
the first time it did my mother said it's my fault and poor storage
Although I knew it has nothing to do with that
since I stored it in a safe environment
but since my mother refuses to believe
that it will break down for no reason
I decided to take the blame so they will get it fixed

Did I mention that HP has the worst customer service in the history of Kuwait???
We had to go through a lot of trouble to get it fixed,
since it was broken down for over a few months
once we did it costs a bit of money considering how crappy this printer is
anyway it was fine and working for a while (a few months less than 4)
Until a few days a go when I wanted to scan a few of my drawing
So I can start on the new blog theme
It broke down!!!!!
This time my mom couldn't blame it on anyone
cause we treated that piece of sh*t like freaking royalty!!!
The scanning moving wand would get stuck all the time
and for it to move you have to knock on the side...
And when it starts moving it scans nothing at all!!
~~~~~~
Ok I'm going to stop now because if I continue I will not stop at all 
because I have suffered a lot at the hands of HP
So basically speaking HP get only a 0.5/4 because it prints
Anyway dealing with HP made me don't want to have
anything with the company
So hopefully soon I'll get another printer 
away from HP and from that crappy brand...
~~~~~

That's it for this post 

Thanx for reading and stay tuned for the next post~
Love and Kisses to all~ <3





1 comment:

  1. We need the CD of regimentation our printer`s Hp office jet 4580.

    ReplyDelete