Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rimmel London Lipstick by Kate review

Hello My kittens~~ <3
*Two posts in a week, what is happening to the world :P???*
Anyways,
Considering I'm done of all the torture possible this week so might as well as 
do as I promised ^w^
~~~~~~~~
So we all heard of the new Rimmel London Lipstick line by Kate Moss


I really don't use that much lipstick, I just usually go for
Pigmented lip glosses 
*I'm a low maintenance girl*
But I just can't keep my hands off of any of Rimmel London's products
They've always worked for me <3

So All the colours seemed cute and adorable,
But I didn't want to get a colour that I can't wear every day so
I ended up getting

The pink Lipstick in No. 06
It's a pretty pink shade with a touch of red, so it's not too light

Here the shade looks RED!!! it's not!! It's super pink, I don't know why it looks so red...



Here's the swatch again it looks very redish, it's pinker in real life, but I guess it's the light....

Without gloss *although it isn't so glossy in real life*

I noticed that the with gloss pic is crap quality so I'm not posting it....

But you see the difference on the swatch it's red!!! on my lips it pink
I don't know why, stupid idiotic camera...
.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So let's start with the packaging~

It's simple clean and cute~
I love the simple signature on the cap

and I love the Rimmel London Crown in the top

I'll give the packaging a 8/10
for simple and classy design ^w^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now on to the actual product ~~
The lipstick is very pigmented
and stays for a long time
it's also creamy and not to drying
and the lipstick actually smell a bit fruity!!!
I was so happy when I sniffed it at Boots I kept sniffing it XD
Then I got it

Even if it rubs away it will leave a nice soft pink colour behind ^w^
I give it 10/10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good job Rimmel London on this awesome product~~~

I'll absolutely go by more of the lipsticks that fit my skin tone


I hope you enjoyed this post ^w^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanx for reading and Until next time my kittens
Love & Kisses to all~ <3



No comments:

Post a Comment