Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Hello My Kittens~~
Second Post today~
But this is gonna be a short simple one~
Today 18th of December is My baby's birthday
My cat Lilo is now officially 4 years old~~
She's already a spoiled princess so knowing it's her birthday she's being extra spoiled
and super cute~~ <3
~~~~

I love love love her~~~~~

I was so sad that I had to spend all day at collage *classes*
And when I can I was exhausted and extreme back pain + Nose bleed
Which made me give her little time
Soooooo sooorry baby.... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I love her so much and I hope she lives as long as I do ^w^

*Just came back from the Hospital that's why it's so short and rushed*


So just Happy Birthday to my princess~~~ <3 I love you sooo 
muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch~~~~~

Thanx for reading this quicky post
Love & Kisses to all ~~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment