Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gyaru Winter Fashion~

Hello Everyone~~ <3
I wanted to do a tiny update post
But........
I didn't have time to take pics last week, mainly because
I was suffocated by midterms and finals...
Next week is a bit better
Hopefully....
Now, now, Let's hand over the goods~ <3
This post is going to have a bit of My favourite
Ageha/Egg/Popteen
Highlights~~ 
So there will be pic heavy abuse...
*Alphabetical order is important~~ *
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Ageha~ ^w^





Not many pages, because these stood out for me the most~
I love pretty coats and the Black fashion page~
So many ideas~ <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second up Egg~ <3






<Love the hair~~ <3>



I'd totally love the styles so cute and adorable, but absolutely not winter apparel, it's so cold!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now Popteen~ <3



<Okarie-chan always shine in all Popteen issues~~ <3 I love Ank Rouge too <3 >









I love love popteen~~ <3 I love the cute styles plus the edgy extra drama~ <3
I noticed that Yumika Hirao looks super awkward in this issue,
I don't know why, she's so pretty~, but she looks like she's being forced or something, I wish she could get more relaxed, otherwise she's a great model ^w^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it for this post~
Didn't want to put to many pictures, cause I wanted to be easier on the eyes ^w^
Hope you enjoyed this post~
*Used this post as an excuse to delay doing my report :p , I'm going to do it now...*

Thanx for reading and stay tuned for the next post~
P.S. I don't own any of these pictures or profit from them~ All belong to their owners~~ 
Love & Kisses to all



No comments:

Post a Comment