Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Black Pearl and White flowers Nails tutorial~~

Hello my kittens~~~ 
*Your new nickname~<3*
So Today I got a five minute nail art tutorial~~~
It's so simple and easy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So first the tools you need ^w^ :

1- Base coat 
I used: Rimmel London Lycra Pro In 398 Black Pearl
2- Top coat
I used Rimmel London 60 seconds Top coat



3- Floral Nail Stickers~~


4- Q-tips *always~~~ *
5- Nail Polish remover


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paint the base coat ^w^



 Pretty sparkly black coat~~~ 
It really looks like a Black Pearl to me <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Now arrange you nail stickers however you want them~~~ 
Then Top coat it to protect your flowers~ <3

 *I'm gonna rip your heart with these pretty nail :P ~~~ *

 This is the Finished Look~



This took little time if any to get it to this stage~~~
I didn't want to put the flowers on every finger cause that would make it so over the top
and not a cute over the top...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed reading this post ^w^

Thanx for reading this post ^w^
Love & Kisses to all~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment