Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Shrine Movie Review

Hello my Kittens~~
Today I'm doing a horror movie review~
And here are the points we're reviewing again~~
Graphics
Story
Acting 
Authenticity of fighting/or whatever action related thing
Outfits
~~~

Today's Movie is The Shrine
It's a horror movie not for the fain of heart so beware~
~~~~~~~

1. Graphics:
The graphics of this movie are top quality, I didn't notice the annoying green screen things
the computer graphics weren't that much obvious
Or maybe I didn't notice them
I'll give it a 7.5/10 because there weren't much of them but the ones there were good~~
~~~~

2. Story:
OMG the story is epic!!!!!
I have been dragged till an hour and a 7 minutes without knowing what's going on~
But the story is soo good, the climax is so well done
the twist is so head turning 
It was so good, when I first saw the masks
I though Fatal Frame~~
the masks are a bit close to the game which made me like it even more
I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and everything~~
I'll give it a 10.5/10 because it's sooo awesome~ <3
~~~~~

3. Acting:
The acting was good
the actors knew what they needed to do,
I didn't feel a lot of fakeness in the acting all and all
but one of the actresses screamed a bit too much...
*or maybe because she was being cut up XD*
Never mind that~
I'll give it an 8.5/10
~~~~

4. Authenticity of fighting/or whatever action related thing:
I enjoyed this category very much
even though at some points I wanted to scream at the actors
to do something the other way,
but then again this is a horror movie
which means the actors will annoy you with their stupidity XD
but this segment was pretty good 
I'll give this a 9/10 for a bit of annoyance ~
~~~~

5. Outfits:
I don't find this segment needed as all the outfits were contemporary
nothing was created out of time or any of that
I find it hard to rate jeans and T-shirts...
So I'm not going to rate this segment~ 
~~~~

So all and all this movie gets a 35.5/40 I really liked this movie~
But I do stress that this movie is quite violent 
and might not be for you~
This is just how I feel about the movie~
~~~
That's it for this post~
Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed watching the movie~~

Thanx for reading and stay tuned for the next post~
Love and Kisses to all~~ <3


No comments:

Post a Comment