Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Shopping haul~

Hello my kittens~
Before anyone gets any ideas,
this is not your regular haul :D
this is my July Electronics haul
^w^

So this month I got a few electronic related purchases
and I am so excited to share it with you guys~
though I apologize for the picture quality 
my Camera failed on me that time...
Hopefully my next to buy item will be a respectable camera XD
~~~~
 I got all these items at @GamesQ8
which are having such amazing deals all the time~
Love them <3
just these three anywas XD
~~~
I finally got the beautiful Razer naga Molten Edition
The Witcher 2 Assassin of kings Premium Edition
and I decided to pick up InFamous Platinum edition
only because it was sooo cheap (5 KD!!) 
and Because I remembered that @DigitalCooper35 said it was a good game XD
I'll do a whole unboxing and reviewing of the Witcher 2
^w^
~~~~~
Let's Start with the Razor Naga
So it came in the coolest box~
I forgot to take a pic of the mouse still inside the box, cause I was so excited
and was busy opening the box violently XD
I have officially became one of the Razer cult people >v<

It came with the certificate of authenticity~
By now my sis was seriously staring at me unimpressed at how I can squeal like a fan girl for 
a Razer mouse~

I liked the certificate it was awesome, it also came with too many manuals and stuff, I just took a look
at their products manual and I have to say I want them all >.<~~~

This is how the beautiful mouse looks like when it's on
The lights fades in and out, but the numbers on the side are always shinning 
it's soo pretty ^w^

~~~~~~

 Now this is just a sneak peek of my next post
I'm going to post a whole unboxing post of the my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0~~
And the whole how I got it and what not~
It's sooo pretty and cool and I love it <3<3<3
~~~~~

That's pretty much marks the end of my post~
I didn't want to post the prices cause I found it unnecessary
But I will post them if they're requested~

Hope you enjoyed this post and many soon are on the way~~

Thanx for reading and stay tuned for the next post *very soon :D*
Love and Kisses to all~~ <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment